WINNER: Janne Enberg, Finland (February/March 2019, Theme: COLD)
Each month we will be selecting a viewer submitted photo to showcase in our social media outlets. The winning photo will be picked on the 1st-7th of the month and the winning photographer will be awarded a Brixton prize package valued at $250.
For the month of April the theme is BLUE! Please submit your BLUE-themed photographs to email@example.com by May 1st.
• The size formatting is 1200 pixels in width- Photos smaller than this will not be considered.
• All photographs must be original, taken by or of the contestant submitting the photo.
• Name your submission your first and last name. Example: john_doe_1.jpg
• Let us know where you're from, and if you're on Instagram, include your handle and we'll tag in our post.
• Photos do not have to contain a Brixton product, but it will not hurt your chances of winning.
• Get creative and send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org
I hereby certify that the photo I am about to submit for the (BRIXTON PHOTO OF THE MONTH CONTEST) is my original work and has never been copyrighted or, if copyrighted, that I am the sole copyright owner. I am entering this photo as an honest and true effort of my personal creativity and unique artistic vision, and I understand that it will be published on the Internet as my original work and under my own copyright. I understand that my submission will be reviewed before it is accepted for the contest. If my photo is offensive, artificially enhanced, a studio image, animation/artwork, or of poor image quality, then it may be disqualified. Winners will be notified via email prior to announcement on Brixton.com.