WINNER: Janne Enberg, Finland (February/March 2019, Theme: COLD)
Each month we will be selecting a viewer submitted photo to showcase in our social media outlets. The winning photo will be picked on the 1st-7th of the month and the winning photographer will be awarded a Brixton prize package valued at $250.
For the month of April the theme is BLUE! Please submit your BLUE-themed photographs to email@example.com by May 1st.
• The size formatting is 1200 pixels in width- Photos smaller than this will not be considered.
• All photographs must be original, taken by or of the contestant submitting the photo.
• Name your submission your first and last name. Example: john_doe_1.jpg
• Let us know where you're from, and if you're on Instagram, include your handle and we'll tag in our post.
• Photos do not have to contain a Brixton product, but it will not hurt your chances of winning.
• Get creative and send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org
I hereby certify that the photo I am about to submit for the (BRIXTON PHOTO OF THE MONTH CONTEST) is my original work and has never been copyrighted or, if copyrighted, that I am the sole copyright owner. I am entering this photo as an honest and true effort of my personal creativity and unique artistic vision, and I understand that it will be published on the Internet as my original work and under my own copyright. I understand that my submission will be reviewed before it is accepted for the contest. If my photo is offensive, artificially enhanced, a studio image, animation/artwork, or of poor image quality, then it may be disqualified. Winners will be notified via email prior to announcement on Brixton.com.
Celebrating individuality and that pieces can be worn differently, the Bowery has become the flannel for all. For this season we gathered some of our friends, family and community to showcase how they wear their favorite flannel.
A 16mm film shot going up the coast from San Diego to San Francisco. Choppers, skateboards, surf, camping, friends and beers. Filmed by Mark Kirkland & Mark Choiniere.
Work hard. Look good.